Why did you choose your member title?

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble
Awards
Credits
First off, if you don't have one, GO GET ONE ON. >:U

Anywho, member title is that thing below your name in grey letters.

Mine says Insane, but humble.

It reflects on my personality here on the forums. Crazy Wacky on the outside, yet wuvable and humble on the inside.

Now explain yours. (BTW, by default if you haven't got one, it's your post count item.)

1) Luigi is simply awesome.

2) A reference to...*drumroll*
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]SuperLuigiFanX200!!![/font]
Take that, SMF!
tongue.gif

By the way it's nice to make such a topic since many members' titles are still "Banana", lol.

I chose "Mother Master" because there was time that I was playing Mother 1, 2, and 3 and got every character main to level 99. Meaning Ninten, Ana, Lloyd, Ness, Paula, Jeff, Poo, Lucas, Kumatora, Duster, and Boney. It took a lot of time.

Bloody hell, I hadn't changed that thing in over a year.
Anyhoo, the new one's most directly a reference to Meet the Spy. Go Reliable Excavation Demolition!

Mine's "Defier of Fate." It reminds me A LOT about Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, and I am a BIG fan of those games.

Mine is "Has made himself another personality, Named CHA"
It comes from an anime I've watched a while back. It means I've given myself a new split personality and a name. I'm not different two people by the way. It's just how I view things when having two split personalities. Plus I've never told anyone about this because I sound kinda insane.

I'll explain a bit:

Cha is my true personality who usually takes the role mostly when I'm at home or away from school. The one who can communicate with others easily and always on the lazy side that just wishes to relax and play some games or day dream off to his own anime world featuring himself.
biggrin.gif
. Always the one that knows whatever sounds stupid or ridiculous when doing something should just do it and deal with it (How ironic. Heh.) The one that comes on 3DS community as always is Cha.

CHA is my split personality that focuses on things such as school, house work or anything else like video game hacks. CHA is more of my quiet side, mostly serious and afraid to communicate with others. CHA dislikes people if he thinks they're annoying, or if they think too highly of themselves or act like they're the sh*t while Cha just tells CHA not to care and just deal with it because it doesn't hurt anyone.

While Cha is more of my cheerful personality, Cha takes the place on getting along with others, and CHA basically stays away does the work. I never notice when I swap places.

My nickname by most people is Chacha so I thought it was a good idea to give myself a new personality named CHA. I did this because I'm always talking to myself at random times even when I don't notice it.
At certain times I use both my personalities together like Communicating and getting along with people (Cha) and working (CHA) at the same time, it makes together "Chacha" which representing both of my two split personalities. I thought it was pretty cool how I thought it this up myself. It's just me though. Heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is "Gaming extrodinaire" for a firetrucking good reason. I beat the main series pokemon games in 5 days. My pokemon black, platinum, heartgold and soulsilver proves it. and I use NO action replay for it (except soulsilver but just because I didn't get the surf hm from the old guy with psyduck for some reason)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is "Has made himself another personality, Named CHA"
It comes from an anime I've watched a while back. It means I've given myself a new split personality and a name. I'm not different two people by the way. It's just how I view things when having two split personalities. Plus I've never told anyone about this because I sound kinda insane.

I'll explain a bit:

Cha is my true personality who usually takes the role mostly when I'm at home or away from school. The one who can communicate with others easily and always on the lazy side that just wishes to relax and play some games or day dream off to his own anime world featuring himself.
biggrin.gif
. Always the one that knows whatever sounds stupid or ridiculous when doing something should just do it and deal with it (How ironic. Heh.) The one that comes on 3DS community as always is Cha.

CHA is my split personality that focuses on things such as school, house work or anything else like video game hacks. CHA is more of my quiet side, mostly serious and afraid to communicate with others. CHA dislikes people if he thinks they're annoying, or if they think too highly of themselves or act like they're the sh*t while Cha just tells CHA not to care and just deal with it because it doesn't hurt anyone.

While Cha is more of my cheerful personality, Cha takes the place on getting along with others, and CHA basically stays away does the work. I never notice when I swap places.

My nickname by most people is Chacha so I thought it was a good idea to give myself a new personality named CHA. I did this because I'm always talking to myself at random times even when I don't notice it.
At certain times I use both my personalities together like Communicating and getting along with people (Cha) and working (CHA) at the same time, it makes together "Chacha" which representing both of my two split personalities. I thought it was pretty cool how I thought it this up myself. It's just me though. Heh.
Lol I think everyone has a split personality cha. I act differently around my family and I act differently around my friends. When I'm focused on somthing I'm not as friendly and stuff. XD

Mine is this because I used to have a picture of a garrador from Resident Evil 4 as my avatar. For those of you who don't know, he's the dude with big claws. lol

I used to write an article or two (and probably not many more <_>) for N3DSFans when it was still up and running.

Self-explanatory really. But is probably out of date and only refers to the current home console generation (Wii, 360, PS3).

Back