Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I joined?

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • eh wtf? <33333333333333333333

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i joined gf because i want to know more of the games, i'm nt that good at gaming but i enjoy it...i know that this site will help me more explore about gamings..thanks for finding this site..this site is awesome.

I first joined cause the whole gang joined. I re-joined because I've gotten more into gaming lately.

To answer this honestly,
I really joined to earn some easy points, as I'm an avid gamer!

I joined because this looked like a nice place to talk about video games. The admin and mods seem pretty laid back and make you feel right at home. I look forward to being a member here. :biggrin:

I joined because I have a love for video games and am hoping to share this love and interest with other people that are just like myself. :)

An active for active exchange with Demon-Skeith. I did an active/active with this forum because I like gaming and this site looked cool.

because i was told to

I joined GF because this is the best place to get myself updated regarding gaming news and to also interact with other fellow Gamers :)

I just wanted to join a gaming forum where I can interact with other gamers.

I joined because I just like to take post on forums. I have a lot of free time this summer. :p

Man, I still remember when DS first invited me... I was very uninterested because Itachi still had his website. LOL

Great Site and members - Lots of latest information, people willing to help and answer questions and good discussions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back