Why do people want more death in anime?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
*spoilers ahead
Many people were disappointed by Neji's death in Naruto.
Yet, that want more death in anime. What do you guys think of it?

*spoilers ahead
Many people were disappointed by Neji's death in Naruto.
Yet, that want more death in anime. What do you guys think of it?

Please don't hate me xD But Neji's death in Naruto left me unfazed (so in a way it was disappointing xD). Jiraiya's death, or even seeing his deceased mother (who I knew was dead for yeaaaars) were far more emotional. And that is why I personally want deaths in anime.

Feeling things I didn't expect to feel. Who would go to an action shounen anime expecting to shed tears? Yet most of them do when beloved characters pass away. So it is something I welcome, as long as they don't go the Akame Ga Kill route xD

They hated his death, where it did have some vaule, little as it was, was a cop out. They were in a WAR and the only real major death was Neji, that is what people were mad about.

Please don't hate me xD But Neji's death in Naruto left me unfazed (so in a way it was disappointing xD). Jiraiya's death, or even seeing his deceased mother (who I knew was dead for yeaaaars) were far more emotional. And that is why I personally want deaths in anime.

Feeling things I didn't expect to feel. Who would go to an action shounen anime expecting to shed tears? Yet most of them do when beloved characters pass away. So it is something I welcome, as long as they don't go the Akame Ga Kill route xD
Uh... Nope I would never do that xD
It's just how we all see things and nothing more..I see. I am too emotional myself and I don't like to see sad stuff in anime -.-"

Back