Why don't we get more console bundles nearer the time people would actually buy them?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
It's always bugged me to be honest, since it seems it's rare you get an interesting console design and bundle available near the actual launch day, and hence it ends up causing a bit of a crisis... you have to decide whether you want the game more or the console more.

And that means I've never, ever ended up buying a special edition games console due to the fact I never need to buy one when the deal comes out. It's even worse if you're like me and run a website about video games, you're basically contractually obliged to buy the best games on the very day they come out or risk losing your visitors to your competitors.

What do you think? Would these console/game bundles with interesting designs sell better if they were available near when the relevant games or system was actually new on the market?

depend on the gamers or collectors. I think nintendo trying to show new and present buy to say hey we have new games coming out with few bundles come in different color and more. as for Zelda that bundle look epic sweet. as for the game runner up that coming soon i think the main game like super mario 3ds land and mario kart 7 is going to have a battle toll on how many user in the market are going after them. this would be the same for The Legend of Zelda skywardsword of gamer grabing the collector booklet and game bundle or just getting the game itself.

Back