Why Hello There!

Ecstacy

Awards
Credits
Hey guys! My name is Ecstacy, and do not be mistaken by my name I am not a drug! >:[

I have never done drugs in my life, I just think its a cool name. But anyways, Im the kid who loves MMO's and loves to make forums with an amazing community with no though of making any profit. I do not put any ads on my forums because I care more about my members than money. I love to play ping pong and play a shitload of MMO's (obviously). If you want to get to know me more or be friends PM me! I'd be glad to talk with each and everyone one of you here at Gaming Force!

Welcome, I took a look at your forum, and it looks nice. Though some people only put ads up to keep the hosting up, as sometimes it can be a little expencive.

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off!
sad0049.gif
We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

Back