Why, hello :)

Tesh-chan

Awards
Credits
Hi everyone, I'm Leticia but I like to be called Tesh (pronounced "Teesh").
smile.gif
I decided to pick up a 3DS a few days ago and I'm loving it so far. I've only got 1 game atm (Tales of the Abyss) but I ordered 2 others recently.

Unfortunately, I'm kinda sick right now so I'm heading to bed. I'll be sure to add my 3DS friend code tomorrow. Looking forward to talking to and playing games with you all.

Tesh-chan
smile.gif

Ahoy, me matey, and welcome aboard the S.S. Nintendo 3DS Community. Ye be a brave scally wag for boarding the ship, as we be the friendliest, rootinest tootinest pirates around.

So uh, walk the plank and stuff. And have fun too! YEE HAW! *rides away on shark*

Tales of the abyss, huh? Interesting choice for a first game, but not a bad one. Welcome to the forums, Tesh.

hey tesh welcome to the 3ds community my names Yoshifan the 3rd
tongue.gif
but you can call me yoshifan. (my names not really yoshifan the 3rd). im fairly new but will be able to show you around and help you out so yeah.....

also everyone here is super friendly and funny. youll fit right in.

if you have any questions just ask me id be most willing to help with anything so yeah. but anyway welcome to the 3ds community.

Thank you for the welcomes!
smile.gif

@SupahSonicFan: The games I ordered were Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon Black. More will come in time.
smile.gif

Hey. Hope you enjoy Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon Black, although the latter has quite honestly died out a bit since December time.

Back