Why would you buy an XBox over a pc?

Definitely would not buy an XBox over a PC!

There are no perks an XBox has over a PC! A PC is infinitely better than an XBox!

I feel a PC will be a better deal because you can do more with a PC like record gameplay from a console with a game console capture card, and play newer and older PC games which are not available on Xbox.

Buying a Xbox could be good for kids who are not yet ready for a PC which is more difficult to learn how to use to play games.

Xbox (or any console) > PC, I'm not anti PC I use them every day, I just can't be doing with upgrading the hardware, updating drivers etc, I just want something to work out the box and I'm done.

I don't hate PC either but I have the same exact reasons as XboxUnlimited XboxUnlimited. The Series X is £450 and I know that I can play every single Xbox game that ever comes out for the console. No problems with having to upgrade certain parts or updates breaking a game etc.

Xbox is more stable than a PC, and if it crashes at least you're not without a PC.

I remember older versions of the Xbox 360 fat had the red ring of death cause by hardware failure, so Xbox is not always more stable than PC which can last many years before parts like RAM and storage drives start breaking, and needs to be replaced..

Xbox as technically designed for gaming unless I get a gaming PC and grew up with PC games so I know PC games for free are very less. And Xbox is seems more fun

I think PC maybe better for someone who mainly play free and affordable games because of the many free game giveaways on Epic, and other game stores.

There are also a lot of free games like League of Legends, Runescape, Dota 2, Fortnite, Flash games/web browser games, Windows Store free games, and Linux games.

Steam, Epic, Gog and Humble Bundle also has a lot of nice sales, and affordable game titles like Goat Simulator.

PC because you can't fly the accurate F/A - 18 Hornet complete with the fighter's weapon systems, radar and sensor systems on the Xbox lol
BWjduG2.jpg

PvbffBz.jpg

Dzmv2S4.jpg

But Consoles > Pc, for gaming, You don't need to worry about anything and waaay cheaper than a gaming PC and just "plug and play" with consoles and many big games are mostly made to run optimally on consoles instead of PC, PC will mostly get a ported version of them big games that can be with a lot of problems like the recently released PC version of FF7 Remake for example. Good thing modders are quick to release the hook mod for Tifa's PC PLOT allowing for a fix!

If the game file size is small or there is a good selection of physical games to choose from yes. I never really played too many high specs games on PC and I primarily use my PC for social networking so having a separate system doing computing for a game on the side is better for my setup. However, I would only play Xbox if there was a good reason to have one because it's gonna take up space and the last thing I want is another gaming console and cords to worry about. Especially if I find I don't really want to use it.

If the game file size is small or there is a good selection of physical games to choose from yes. I never really played too many high specs games on PC and I primarily use my PC for social networking so having a separate system doing computing for a game on the side is better for my setup. However, I would only play Xbox if there was a good reason to have one because it's gonna take up space and the last thing I want is another gaming console and cords to worry about. Especially if I find I don't really want to use it.

safer to play games on consoles, not losing much if a console crashes verses your PC.

Just realized this but there are some perks to a PC as long as it's a laptop. Because it would be awkward taking an Xbox to someone's house to download a bigger game you could stay at say a friend's house, work on a school project, and then download a game faster if your home internet is much slower. Might take less space as well.

safer to play games on consoles, not losing much if a console crashes verses your PC.

At least, it is now easier to backup data on a PC on a daily basis if you can afford a large USB hard drive, and use Windows built-in backup software or a third party backup utility.

Back