Will emulating mobile games on PC become more popular than playing regular PC Games on PC?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
It is possible that there would be more people emulating mobile games on their PC than playing regular PC games in the future. Some games like Clash of Clans, Candy Crush Saga, and Subway Surfer have a lot of fans who actively play them.

Mobile games are also good ways to kill time for a few minutes when you are bored at work, school, and other places where you do not have a lot of free time.

But, PC games sometimes take a few minutes to fully load, and the boss fights and levels can take 30 minutes or longer to fully beat which makes them not good games to play at school or work where you sometimes only have 30 minute breaks.

There are also some games like Clash of Clans which are exclusive to mobile operating systems, so if you don't own a mobile device which is good enough to play the game, you need to emulate them on a PC which most people own by now.

Most likely if not already, though I rather buy a classic playing console with the right cables.

One of the things I dislike about classic console is that they may not be in good condition, and can break suddenly, or soon.

Re-makes/clones of classic consoles also are sometimes made by smaller companies which may close down in the near futures if they can't get enough buyers. The consoles may also be poorly made if they use lower quality parts to save money.

I think emulating mobile Android versions of Crazy Taxi, Sonic, older Final Fantasy games, etc is more reliable on a PC because most good PCs are designed to last for many years. The Android emulators are also always being updated to fix problems with it running certain games, and apps.

Probably not.The players play mobile gamed well mostly because they are on the phone.When I am at home I never choose to play on my phone instead of the pc or console

I definitely agree with BatmanNight.
For me it doesn't make a lot of sense to play timekillers (which often are mobile games) when I have a lot of time to spare.

Back