Will Ganon be in A Link to the Past 2?

Demise says something about how there will be an incarnation of his hatred rather than him himself.

This is straight from Hyrule Historia

However, the destruction of Demise was not the end of the battle. It
was the beginning of a curse: a never-ending cycle of the reincarnation
of the Demon King, whose hatred for those with the blood of the
Goddess and the spirit of the Hero is everlasting.

So Ganon is HIS incarnation due to his hatred

Yeah, but half the stuff in the Hyrule Historia is wrong. Like the timeline. Which is the major thing.

The stuff in hyrule historia is not wrong, lol Nor is the timeline. People just can't cope with it.

Link doesn't die in OoT... ever. Already false.

It's a "What if?" an alternate universe sot of deal...seriously. Is it really that hard to comprehend? If link WOULD have died in that fight in OOT, the games that follow on that part of the timeline are the events that would take place. -__- .

An official release that was provided information from the official creators cannot be wrong. Nintendo owns the series and what they say goes. Its' their series and no matter how much the fans cannot accept this it's what they have decided to be the official timeline. Every game I've played do not disprove anything on the timeline and I've played em all.

Demise says something about how there will be an incarnation of his hatred rather than him himself.

Yeah, but half the stuff in the Hyrule Historia is wrong. Like the timeline. Which is the major thing.

The stuff in hyrule historia is not wrong, lol Nor is the timeline. People just can't cope with it.

It's a "What if?" an alternate universe sot of deal...seriously. Is it really that hard to comprehend? If link WOULD have died in that fight in OOT, the games that follow on that part of the timeline are the events that would take place. -__- .

An official release that was provided information from the official creators cannot be wrong. Nintendo owns the series and what they say goes. Its' their series and no matter how much the fans cannot accept this it's what they have decided to be the official timeline. Every game I've played do not disprove anything on the timeline and I've played em all.

There is no what if about it. The Hero never fails. It's a given in all games. You can just take something that never happened and make it true. I made a timeline that made more sense than that one. Using on two timelines.

There's one part of the timeline that I don't agree with though. Why are all princesses named Zelda, if Zelda I was in the "defeat of hero of time" timeline? They should give an alternate explanation to that.

There's one part of the timeline that I don't agree with though. Why are all princesses named Zelda, if Zelda I was in the "defeat of hero of time" timeline? They should give an alternate explanation to that.

Doesn't the book state that they were named Zelda before the Prince decreed all royal females to be named Zelda in honor of the one from Zelda 2 that was put to sleep?

There is no what if about it. The Hero never fails. It's a given in all games. You can just take something that never happened and make it true. I made a timeline that made more sense than that one. Using on two timelines.

Lol, it's not your series to say. What they say goes. An alternate timeline is as is. Think of it as the "BAD" ending to Oot. If you disagree well it's all opinion. I don't see what's wrong with it.

Oh and all the princesses' are named Zelda because the royal family just does that. In the bad timeline where Zelda's actual bloodline is destroyed (between Zelda 1 and 2) due to her brother's greed for the knowledge of where the last piece of the triforce was, he declares any maiden with remaining bloodline (perhaps a cousin) born would be deemed Zelda and be declared Princess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, it's not your series to say. What they say goes. An alternate timeline is as is. Think of it as the "BAD" ending to Oot. If you disagree well it's all opinion. I don't see what's wrong with it.

Oh and all the princesses' are named Zelda because the royal family just does that. In the bad timeline where Zelda's actual bloodline is destroyed (between Zelda 1 and 2) due to her brother's greed for the knowledge of where the last piece of the triforce was, he declares any maiden with remaining bloodline (perhaps a cousin) born would be deemed Zelda and be declared Princess.

Oh I get it now, the later Zelda's were not direct descendants. Thanks for clearing that Porkman!

The ending for A Link to the Past 2 should be Link setting sail where Link's Awakening begins

The ending for A Link to the Past 2 should be Link setting sail where Link's Awakening begins

Have you actually played and beaten Link's Awakening? There is no reason to do that since

it was all a dream

Let me say this, as I have Hyrule Historia, I own a LOZ site, and a I'm pretty knowledgeable about the series itself.

Ganon was killed in ALTTP and in OOX (Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages) Twinrova was trying to complete a ritual in order to revive Ganon. When they couldn't sacrifice Zelda in time, they sacrificed themselves and revived a mindless Ganon who destroyed everything. This only happens when you complete OOS and OOA's and use the secret at each game to link them.

So I doubt Ganon will come back.

Edit:

Decline Timeline:

A Link to the Past -- A Link to the Past 2 --------Oracle of Seasons/Ages -- Link's Awakening -- Legend of Zelda -- Adventure of Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back