Will many Google Stadia game streaming games also have a Google Android version of the game?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think it could be possible that many Google Stadia game streaming game will also have an offline Google Android version of its game, so gamers can play the game offline.

Newer Google Chromebooks like the Pixelbook can now run Android games. There are a lot of Windows and Apple Mac free Android emulators which can play Android games with a keyboard and mouse.

It will be good for people with Android phones. I believe that the games will be available for offline usage.

I don't think it's possible.
From what I have seen it's just amazing and not everyone got the space in their phones and I am not so sure....but I don't think it's easy ._.

I don't think it's possible.
From what I have seen it's just amazing and not everyone got the space in their phones and I am not so sure....but I don't think it's easy ._.

I know there are a few older game console and PC games like Grand Theft Auto 3 and Final Fantasy 9 are now available on Android smartphones. But, newer PC and console games may need to have lower quality graphics, so they run on most smartphones without slowdown problems.

I feel Google can release an update for Google Android which let people run larger size games off a Micro-USB Flashdrive which is plugged into the Micro-USB/charging port.

I seen a video of a rooted/modified Android smartphone running games off a USB flash drive which was plugged into their smartphone.

I know there are a few older game console and PC games like Grand Theft Auto 3 and Final Fantasy 9 are now available on Android smartphones. But, newer PC and console games may need to have lower quality graphics, so they run on most smartphones without slowdown problems.

I feel Google can release an update for Google Android which let people run larger size games off a Micro-USB Flashdrive which is plugged into the Micro-USB/charging port.

I seen a video of a rooted/modified Android smartphone running games off a USB flash drive which was plugged into their smartphone.
I have seen that as well.
But it's kinda weird for a smart phone to have a slot....or more like they have these converters ad stuff....I forgot what they are called....ugh

I think it could be possible that many Google Stadia game streaming game will also have an offline Google Android version of its game, so gamers can play the game offline.
How would you expect to play offline and share it to the cloud though? That would be interesting to read about actually.

Last edited:
There won't, the whole point of this is to play the games via any chrome like app which can also be played on Andriod.

How would you expect to play offline and share it to the cloud though? That would be interesting to read about actually.

I think online saves files may work for sharing game saves with an Android game and game hosted on Google Stadia server.

Back