Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
A recent report from entertainment research firm DFC Intelligence predicts a loss for the 360 in the console wars.

DFC estimates that combined worldwide sales for the "big three" consoles will reach between 180 to 210 million units by 2012, but the Xbox 360 could wind up a "fairly distant third."

The problem: Weak sales outside of North America.

As for the other two consoles, DFC sees the Wii continuing to top the charts through 2008, then losing out to the PlayStation 3 in 2009.

Overall, the industry is believed to be in for a boom with industry earning topping $47 billion in 2009

This is all assuming that electricity will continue. TheFeed's analysts predict that by the year 2012 humanity will have devolved into our Cromagnon anscestors. So we'll be huddling in caves, eating raw dingo and spending every night screeching at the top of our lungs to scare the sun back into the sky.

Yeah... I dont think they are keeping up with everyone else... Look at nitendo Wii and the PS3... It makes the xbox 360 look like windows 95 lol

i dont really like the Wii, i see it as a fad machine with appeal to the younger generation of gameplayers, for me serious gameplay requires a serious machine, i love my original Xbox no matter how outdated it looks lol

Wii=fun.
XBOX=Fun with Halo 2

Difference there.... You can play any game on Wii and amuse yourself

Back