Will most Gaming desktop tower PC usually have the more USB ports compared to consoles?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
A lot of PC gamers also use their gaming desktop PC towers to connect a lot of things like keyboard, mouse, printer, controllers, joysticks, USB hard drives, etc. I think most PC gamers will build or buy a Gaming Desktop PC tower with a lot more USB ports than most consoles which has a few USB ports.

I feel like in this day of age, a tower should have no less than 10 usb ports, laptops should have no less than 6 usb ports and god damn tvs should have 5 HDMI ports and 1 or 2 usb ports!

I feel like in this day of age, a tower should have no less than 10 usb ports, laptops should have no less than 6 usb ports and god damn tvs should have 5 HDMI ports and 1 or 2 usb ports!

I agree Towers and laptops should have more USB ports, and TVs should have more HDMI ports. I'm okay with TVs not having USB ports because most game consoles and surge protected power bars have USB ports, and USB chargers are affordable.

It is too bad that more desktop PC's no longer have 3 or more PCI expansion slots to add more USB PCI Expansion cards. In the past, some laptops also had expansion slots for installing more USB card with a Expansion cards.

Big YES to the 5 HDMI ports on TVs. I can make due with four usb ports on laptops.

Back