Will most people always say "Stay in School" if robots can do most human jobs?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I'm not sure if most people will always tell people to "Stay in school" if robots can do most human jobs.

I feel more people are starting to feel it is more acceptable for a person to not go to school like college and high school because the person is dedicated to becoming a comedian, video game livestreamer, artist, blogger, video blogger, professional gamer, etc. Some jobs like pro gamer don't necessarily need someone to go to school to learn how to do these jobs. Many college jobs maybe taken over by robots before the person graduate college, or robots may takeover their jobs shortly after graduating from college.

Not everyone plan to go to school to be a scientist, computer programmer, and more advance jobs which robots and computers can't yet replace. There is also no gaurantee that jobs like scientists won't be safe from robot taking a scientist jobs.

I think they will because there will have to be someone that can work on the robots and keep them going. That would probably take some schooling in order to be able to care for and fix robots.

Hard to say, I spent 7 years myself getting an IT degree and it isn't doing anything for me right now.

I believe people would still force their kids to go to school, even if we have robots to do most of the work.

It's like... Something ingrained deep inside of us.. That we need knowledge to survive

I believe people would still force their kids to go to school, even if we have robots to do most of the work.

It's like... Something ingrained deep inside of us.. That we need knowledge to survive

I feel someday there will be robots like humanoids(human-like robots) with educational related computer software, and hardware built-into the robot which may eventually teach kids to read, write, and speak a language, understand the law, and social skills like manners.

Some people may feel that robots teaching kids at home maybe better since there won't be bullying, school shootings from angry students and teachers and other problems like underage drinking and smoking in school. There also be less traffic and air pollution from school buses, and parents and students who use a car to drive their kids to school. Pollution and traffic is a big problem in many big cities, so having people stay at home to work, and go to school may reduce air pollution.

I feel someday there will be robots like humanoids(human-like robots) with educational related computer software, and hardware built-into the robot which may eventually teach kids to read, write, and speak a language, understand the law, and social skills like manners.

Some people may feel that robots teaching kids at home maybe better since there won't be bullying, school shootings from angry students and teachers and other problems like underage drinking and smoking in school. There also be less traffic and air pollution from school buses, and parents and students who use a car to drive their kids to school. Pollution and traffic is a big problem in many big cities, so having people stay at home to work, and go to school may reduce air pollution.
Robots teaching kids can be a very good idea or a very bad idea. Kids these days are smart and they can come up with new stuff to trick people... And tricking robots can be very easy when compared to tricking normal people... So...I don't know how to answer this... To be honest.

Robots teaching kids can be a very good idea or a very bad idea. Kids these days are smart and they can come up with new stuff to trick people... And tricking robots can be very easy when compared to tricking normal people... So...I don't know how to answer this... To be honest.

I think it maybe less fun for kids to trick robots, and most kids will eventually feel they are wasting their time tricking a robot which usually does not have emotions like shame and happiness.

Most robots don't have un-locked USB ports, keyboards, and non-password protected wi-fi, so it will be difficult for most kids to trick or hack a robot's software and hardware. Some robots also have alarm systems which make loud siren sounds when you touch them, so having physical access to a robot can be difficult.

A robot can have a video camera and microphone, so kids maybe better behave if they know they are always being recorded all the time and watched by their parents, online internet users, the government who can use the robots web camera app on a smartphone to watch them at anytime, and videochat with their kid with the tablet PC on a robot.

It is more difficult for a kid to trick a video camera since there is usually more than one video camera on more advance robots.

I think it maybe less fun for kids to trick robots, and most kids will eventually feel they are wasting their time tricking a robot which usually does not have emotions like shame and happiness.

Most robots don't have un-locked USB ports, keyboards, and non-password protected wi-fi, so it will be difficult for most kids to trick or hack a robot's software and hardware. Some robots also have alarm systems which make loud siren sounds when you touch them, so having physical access to a robot can be difficult.

A robot can have a video camera and microphone, so kids maybe better behave if they know they are always being recorded all the time and watched by their parents, online internet users, the government who can use the robots web camera app on a smartphone to watch them at anytime, and videochat with their kid with the tablet PC on a robot.

It is more difficult for a kid to trick a video camera since there is usually more than one video camera on more advance robots.
Using cameras for robots might just work, if someone is actually monitoring those logs once in a while. Most of the data collected is hardly used by anyone for anything these days. Guess that's why big data is so popular

Using cameras for robots might just work, if someone is actually monitoring those logs once in a while. Most of the data collected is hardly used by anyone for anything these days. Guess that's why big data is so popular

I feel security video camera software would be advance enough to recognize lazy students and trouble makers before they start to commit a crime like bullying other students, so it may not be necessary for a human to monitor a camera in the future.

Most students these days use school laptops for learning. Laptops and tablets have video cameras with microphones, and schools can install keyboard monitoring, and desktop screen monitoring software to monitor what the student is doing, and make sure they are not hacking their devices to play games, or damaging the laptop by using their hands or something like a hammer to smash the screen or keyboard.

I think some schools also have video cameras for a security guard to monitor, so the security guard can more quickly capture a criminal with a gun or knife before they use the weapon to hurt innocent people.

Back