Will most "very" expensive stuff would be mainly be sold on shopping websites for Rich People?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think very expensive things like solid gold game consoles, iPhones made from solid gold, and rare jewellery will be sold on online shopping websites for rich internet users, or the site will use the internet to tell the seller that you are interested in buying their expensive item rather than having the expensive item on display at a retail store where a robber can steal the item, the item gets damaged by shoppers, or the buyer gets robbed of his expensive item and money outside of the store which sells the expensive item.

The expensive item may not have a buyer in many years, or longer, so a retail store does not make money until it sells enough expensive items to pay the rent, electricity, and taxes.

Pretty much, I highly doubt I will ever walk into a gamestop and see them selling anything gold plated.

Pretty much, I highly doubt I will ever walk into a gamestop and see them selling anything gold plated.

I think most game stores will unlikely to have anything made of solid gold, gold plated items, and other expensive items because of robbers who will steal it, and sell it online, or the local pawn shop. There are also jealous people who may damage expensive gold items because they are jealous that there are buyers who can afford gold game consoles.

But, some stores may use the internet to help buyers order a gold game console from their site, and ship it to your home after you paid for it in cash at the store, or with a credit card at the website.

Websites like this already exist, with things like very expensive watches and boats being sold there. I think its more likely to find things like gold PS4's on that sort of site than at Amazon or something.

Websites like this already exist, with things like very expensive watches and boats being sold there. I think its more likely to find things like gold PS4's on that sort of site than at Amazon or something.

I bet, most purchases of very large and expensive items like private jets, and rare luxury cars use the internet to make an order, leasing options, and customizing the order with custom parts like custom wheels and paint color. Most cities do not have a store for very expensive luxury items like rare luxury cars, or the store is only a show room, and you need to use the internet at home, or the store to make an online order, and pickup your order when it arrives.

I most trust buy a Gold PS4 from Amazon because there are some fake counterfeit products on Amazon according to Amazon's counterfeit problem is getting worse and sellers are enraged . I feel Amazon is not the best place to buy luxury products like gold game consoles.

Back