Will the Stick of Truth be released separately?

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
So you can grab yourself a free copy of South Park: The Stick of Truth if you pre-order The Fractured But Whole on the current generation of consoles. However, the game isn't currently available on those systems for separate download. Do you think this will eventually happen? Maybe after the new game has launched? I want to get Stick of Truth to see if I would like the next game, so don't want to pre-order the new one.

So you can grab yourself a free copy of South Park: The Stick of Truth if you pre-order The Fractured But Whole on the current generation of consoles. However, the game isn't currently available on those systems for separate download. Do you think this will eventually happen? Maybe after the new game has launched? I want to get Stick of Truth to see if I would like the next game, so don't want to pre-order the new one.

But how can you get Stick for free if you didn´t already pre-order anyway. So your plan will not work unless you plan on playing Stick and then canceling the pre-order, which is probably the exact reason they are not offering it as a separate download :) This has been done before, they know how people will try to cheat the offer, so that is why things work the way they do now.

Oh no petesede petesede I'm fine to pay for it. It's cool to get it for free with a pre-order, but I'm perfectly fine paying for a separate download on PS4 to get the game so I can see what I think of it before getting the next game. That's what I mean.

Never got the first one, I should do this pre-order

Oh no petesede petesede I'm fine to pay for it. It's cool to get it for free with a pre-order, but I'm perfectly fine paying for a separate download on PS4 to get the game so I can see what I think of it before getting the next game. That's what I mean.

Ok, my bad. And yeah, I understand that many people would do the pre-order in good faith and all that, but many would also cancel the pre-order after getting the free game.

I just did some research, and it appears what I said was wrong. Online pre-order can in fact pre-order the game online and download immediately.
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...-free-with-the-fractured-but-whole-pre-order/

They also said that Stick of Truth is currently not available as a stand-alone product for PS4.

Back