Will there be a Super Princess Peach 2?

Cha

Awards
Credits
Don't know if anyone here is interested in this game. I'm not into this game (this doesn't mean I hate it, also not judging anyone here), but I like the elements and systems and how they brought back various of enemies. But hey? I can still ask of this.

So what would you say about a sequel to Super Princess Peach? Would you expect Mario and Luigi to get captured by Bowser once again? Or would you expect something different? Perhaps some more interesting storyline about Perry?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope not. I've never played Super Princess Peach, but from what I heard, it was horrible game that shouldn't have been made.

I doubt it.

It wasn't very successful for a Mario game (or one of its spin-offs).... it sold "only" (again, for a Mario game) slightly over 1 million copies.

In comparison, New Super Mario Bros. for the DS has sold approximately 30 million copies worldwide to date.

I think the game was enjoyable. A nice platformer (in my opinion). Why's all this hate about the game? The boss battles was all fun. It even had an "enemy dex". I loved the game. Too bad it was my sister's. I'd love a sequel.

I think the game was enjoyable. A nice platformer (in my opinion). Why's all this hate about the game? The boss battles was all fun. It even had a "enemy dex". I loved the game. Too bad it was my sister's. I'd love a sequel.

I don't "hate" the game! But I think it wasn't a very good game, either, especially when compared to the other Super Mario entries.

I love it. I don't understand why people hate it, I thought it was better than Super Mario Bros. 1
I'd love a sequel

Back