Will you use an external video card for laptop Gaming?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
It is unlikely I would ever use an external video card for laptop gaming because those external video cards can be expensive. I rather use a desktop gaming PC for gaming.

I wouldn't go external with something like that.

If I switch to a gaming laptop I wouldn't use an external video card. The idea of the laptop is to be more portable.

I agree the idea of laptop gaming is to be portable. I think some people use a laptop for gaming because it uses less electricity. I think these external video cards also use a lot of power, so they may not be popular with laptop users who want to save electricity.

I agree the idea of laptop gaming is to be portable. I think some people use a laptop for gaming because it uses less electricity. I think these external video cards also use a lot of power, so they may not be popular with laptop users who want to save electricity.
Well, computers don't use a lot of electricity. The average user pay around $4 USD per month if he is gaming most of the day.

**that info is from the net**

Well, computers don't use a lot of electricity. The average user pay around $4 USD per month if he is gaming most of the day.

**that info is from the net**

Paying a few dollars per month to run a gaming computer is very affordable for most people. But, the price of electricity may not always be so cheap to run a PC in the future.

Back