Willow (tv show)

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Well, this is suppose to start streaming on Disney+ today. Is anyone out there going to watch it? Have you seen the movie this is from?

Well, this is suppose to start streaming on Disney+ today. Is anyone out there going to watch it? Have you seen the movie this is from?

Seen the name pop up, whats it based on or is it an orginal show?

The Willow game for the NES based on the first movie was awesome backthen:

I’d love to hear more of the backstory. I loved this movie when it originally came out in the 1980’s. I wonder if they will do flashbacks for a nice recap for new viewers who are not familiar or may not even realize there is an original movie.
What do others think of it?

Big fan of Warwick Davis but I haven't even seen the Willow movie because it's not my cup of tea :(

I haven't decided yet on watching it but I'm not ruling it out completely. We will see how that goes.

Big fan of Warwick Davis but I haven't even seen the Willow movie because it's not my cup of tea :(

My hubby hadn't seen the movie either but we sat down to watch it one day after he found a copy of it on blu-ray. He actually liked it......I wasn't sure if he would or not.

Now he wants to watch the tv show. He's bee recording it for me so that we could watch it after football season was over. Now that we had the Super Bowl last Sunday, we can watch it now. We just have to pick a day when he doesn't have his regularly scheduled shows.

I've only seen the movie which was good to my taste. I might get into the TV show since it's based on the Lucasfilm movie.

Back