Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Alright, sorry folks for taking so long with this but its finally time to do the free game drawing where one lucky member will win a free video game (up to $60 usd value) of their choice. To get this you must have won Member of the Month title once sometime during the year 2017. Should you have won the title more than once, then the chances of a winning spot will happen out of *insert number after minusing those who have won more than once*.

So here are those who have qualified:

froggyboy604 froggyboy604
Danielx64 Danielx64
テクニカル諏訪子 SuwakoMoriya
Denis_P Denis_P
Ash kingcool52
benoit489 benoit489
Trilient Trilient

To make sure the prize goes to someone who is both active and wants it, I will now ask those who qualify to post a number below between 1 and 7 by January 31st 11:59 PM CST and on the first of February (or sooner if all numbers are posted) I will run the selected numbers through a randomizer till a winner is selected. All those listed will receive an email shortly instructing them to do so.

For those of you bummed about not making the list, please try and make it for being MotM for 2018 for your chance of winning a game in 2019. Becoming MotM ranges from making lots of great posts, winning arcade games, being voted to by your fellow forum peers or doing something awesome for the forum!

I guess Froggy will win then, he had this title multiple times last year.

Number: ➈

I think I gotten it twice last year as well but it can still be anyone's game.

*sighs*

Maybe I didn't explain it well, but the fact that only 7 numbers out of 12 are being used it should be self explanatory. So, instead of 12 possible winners, there is only 7. Yes Frog and Daniel did win more than once but you still only get one chance of winning but everyone does have a higher chance of winning since there is less spots. I'm doing it this way just to keep things fair and equal.

Also SuwakoMoriya, it needs to be a number 1 through 7, 9 isn't an option.

Looks like a few people might miss the deadline. Even better for us :grin:

Back