Windows 10 is still the dominant Microsoft OS

This is human nature and it's never going to change. We always like to learn the hard way before we will start appreciating it. I know when there was a lot of criticism after Windows 7 was upgraded.
My favorite part of it all is that people either forget, or deny any of it happened, despite how we’re in the age of the internet and can pull up old posts and articles.

Also, all of those past instances were overreacting, but this time, it’s real.

My favorite part of it all is that people either forget, or deny any of it happened, despite how we’re in the age of the internet and can pull up old posts and articles.

Also, all of those past instances were overreacting, but this time, it’s real.
Yes, the internet never forgets. When they dig up old posts/articles to cancel what they support now, it makes them shut up and crawl back into their shells.

Read from tweaktown:

Microsoft's announcement to kill its most popular operating system isn't working.

Windows 10 is by far Microsoft's most popular operating system at the moment with a market share of more than 70%, according to Statcounter. Despite the company announcing it was ending support for the operating system in October 2025 users still aren't making the switch over to Windows 11, as Statcounter reports that for the first time since late 2023 Windows 10 has climbed past 70% market share.

According to the firm's April numbers, Windows 10 climbed nearly 1% in market share, with Windows 11's market share dipping to 25.68%, which indicates the new Windows 10 users came directly from Windows 11.

Back