Wired or Wireless Mouse?

I haven't purchased a wireless mouse yet. I know it's going to be fun using it. I'm still stuck with my wired mouse.

Which do you prefer using a wired or wireless mouse?

I accidentally left my wired mouse in the office last week. I don't plan on going back in this week so I decided to bite the bullet and just purchase a wireless mouse. The thing that I don't like is having to replace the batteries.
I prefer wireless mouse because it makes my work faster and enjoyable. I love wireless mouse. I hate wired mouse

I think a wired mouse with a long thin cable may make it easier to use for users who have problems using wired mouses.

I accidentally left my wired mouse in the office last week. I don't plan on going back in this week so I decided to bite the bullet and just purchase a wireless mouse. The thing that I don't like is having to replace the batteries.
Wireless mouse is always a better option. Are people not tired of using the wired one's because I am.

Wireless mouse, wireless Playstation 4 console, wireless headset is what I use.

I have both of them. I use my wired mouse now as a backup.

I like using wireless mouse on my PC. It gives me a lot of freedom when I am doing anything on my laptop.

Wired! No gaming and bad batteries seems much these days
I use both wired and wireless mouse. I have wired one at office and wireless at home.

Last edited:
Back