Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw the reveal trailer

I'm guessing it's a while away and this is just a sneak peek to let us know about the game. I doubt it will arrive before Spider-Man 2 so it might be a while before we get any gameplay.

Since Wolverine cannot fly or swing around like Spidey, probably Wolverine will be using his motorcyle for game world traversal.

Since Wolverine cannot fly or swing around like Spidey, probably Wolverine will be using his motorcyle for game world traversal.
Now that would be interesting as hell. Didn't even think about how he would traverse around the map

Now that would be interesting as hell. Didn't even think about how he would traverse around the map
In the Wolverine solo comics, he likes to wander with his motorcycle so probably the game will be like that and probably an early wolverine story before he joins the X-Men.

Reactions: Ash
Might be time to catch up on some movies as well then. Went on a Spider-Man marathon just before I played Spider-Man: Remastered and Miles Morales for the first time.

Reactions: cm2
Saw gameplay videos from playable leaked build, game is very bloody and violent sort of like MK. Wolverine can slice enemies into bloody pieces.

Looked interesting. Watched a tiny bit of gameplay but I'm going to avoid it as much as I can so it's not ruined.

I wish the trailer show some gameplay footage. The game's graphics look nice.

Back