Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Anyone here see the new Wonder Woman movie? I saw it recently and I highly recommend it, its a great movie with a nice twist.

I saw it last week. I love her theme, got goosebumps when the guitar picked up during her village fight. The side characters were underdeveloped, didn't care at all if they stayed or left when given the opportunity. I thought the ending section was a little contrived, and the CGI was pretty bad. It was nice to learn her backstory though, I'm only familiar with Batman' s in the DC Universe.

I saw it last week. I love her theme, got goosebumps when the guitar picked up during her village fight. The side characters were underdeveloped, didn't care at all if they stayed or left when given the opportunity. I thought the ending section was a little contrived, and the CGI was pretty bad. It was nice to learn her backstory though, I'm only familiar with Batman' s in the DC Universe.

hrmmm, maybe I was a bit too focused but where was there CGI?

The entire climax had bad CGI, nothing but green screen. The bad guy's face looked terrible in his helmet.

They also had that weird training montage at the beginning with one scene of them training on top of a hill/plateau that was completely CGI for who knows what reason.

I haven't seen it yet, but I have a friend who loves it. I'll be sure to check it out when it's on DVD though. After he told me it Wonder Woman had Greek Mythology origins, I was all over it.

I enjoyed the movie. The romance was kind of quick for me. Then again, she's from an island of only woman. I'd recommend it if you want to go catch a movie sometime.

I watched the film and it's spectacular! It did saved the DCEU, I will not spoil anything but there is a bit of a plot twist near the end, Gal Gadot is born to be Wonder Woman, she owned the role and Chris Pine was an absolute surprise. I cried manly tears because of something that happens in the movie, spectacular movie, loved it.

I watched this movie on Monday and omg Gal Gadot did an amazing job as Wonder Woman, can't wait to see her in this role in other movies. The whole movie was amazing, it didn't made me lose interest during the 2hrs that it last. If you haven't seen it yes, PLEASE GO!

Anyone here see the new Wonder Woman movie? I saw it recently and I highly recommend it, its a great movie with a nice twist.
YES! YES! YES!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! GIRL POWER!! I ALSO RECOMMEND WATCHING CAPTAIN MARVEL :grin::grin:

Attachments

• original.gif
    original.gif
    3 MB · Views: 0
Back