Working anime characters

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
All of them are weird.

I don't remember any normal characters in this anime.

I get that it's a gag anime but still a lady carrying a sword, a manager who only eats....damn...

The only anime about working I find normal is New Game!, it's about a girl working on game company.
Or are you talking about Working!!(Wagnaria!)?

The only anime about working I find normal is New Game!, it's about a girl working on game company.
Or are you talking about Working!!(Wagnaria!)?
I am talking about the wagnaria one. All the characters in it are totally weird. Wait does it have a tag like that in it's title?
I am not aware of it at all.
Anime titles like another, working etc can be confusing

I had my girlfriend watch it, because she’s a waitress, and she says Kyoko (the manager who eats instead of works) and Souma (the guy who has dirt on everyone), are pretty close to accurate with people she’s worked with. She’s lost a couple of managers because they sat on their asses and ate the food.

In my experience, most of the places I’ve worked have that guy who has dirt on everyone, and if he’s your friend, he tells everything.

I had my girlfriend watch it, because she’s a waitress, and she says Kyoko (the manager who eats instead of works) and Souma (the guy who has dirt on everyone), are pretty close to accurate with people she’s worked with. She’s lost a couple of managers because they sat on their asses and ate the food.

In my experience, most of the places I’ve worked have that guy who has dirt on everyone, and if he’s your friend, he tells everything.
It is indeed the case most of the time. I don't like that manager at all. I don't like her appetite and laid back attitude. She never works.. Not even once.
I don't like yachiyo for giving food to her so the time too.
Souma is not a bad guy and he doesn't annoy me as much as kyouko,inami and yachiyo

Is working an actual title or you talking about characters who often work in animes?

Back