froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
This is the loudest bluetooth speaker I've ever tested. It might be the loudest bluetooth speaker in the world!

This does look like a nice Bluetooth Speaker.

that looks like something from the 70s in design at least.

I love it. How much does it cost?

$499.99 on Amazon at Amazon.com: Fluance Fi70 Three-Way Wireless High Fidelity Music System with Powerful Amplifier & Dual 8" Subwoofers (Natural Walnut): Home Audio & Theater

For a high quality, and loud speaker with a cool design, $499.99 is decent price since it comes with AM/FM radio, adjustable EQ, touch controls, audio input, digital optical input, LED display, alarm clock, and USB port for charging your devices.

Most likely, other expensive Bluetooth speakers made by Bose, and Beats/Apple may not come with all these things, and you most likely need to use an app to control some of the features like Equalizer.

A nice sound system for a TV, and Stereo most likely cost more, or about the same.

like Frog pointed out, not cheap. Unbox therapy doesn't review cheap stuff.

Unboxtherapy occasionally review cheap stuff like a $40 Android tablet on his "Does it Suck" series of videos which he found on Amazon.

But, most of the stuff he reviews is high quality, and cost more than low quality stuff.

Unboxtherapy occasionally review cheap stuff like a $40 Android tablet on his "Does it Suck" series of videos which he found on Amazon.

But, most of the stuff he reviews is high quality, and cost more than low quality stuff.

I think they just send him stuff (the pricey things) just for advertising.

I think they just send him stuff (the pricey things) just for advertising.

I agree, tech companies send him the pricey things to advertise.

He probably buys some of his own tech to review, and re-sell or return them to the store when he is done reviewing them, or he uses the stuff in his home. He may give the stuff he buys away to his subscribers as prizes for contests.

Unboxtherapy occasionally have contests on his Channel.

He may also give stuff he reviews away to his family, friends, and charity when he is done reviewing it.

Back