Worst game you've purchased and completed

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
For me, Thief on PS4. I found the gameplay and story to really suck in that game personally and had an awful time throughout but still finished it so I could say that it was completed. What is the worst game you've actually completed?

Purchased and completed huh... Well I guess Mighty No. 9 gets a pass this time seeing as I never beat it...

I guess I'll have to say either Wind Waker or Phantom Hourglass. I hate them both so much, but for such different reasons that I don't know which one I hate most. Wind Waker had a terrible story, slow boring sailing, and during my playthrough, I encountered a glitch where I couldn't get the triforce chart because the song didn't work, so I had to restart a game I already hated. As for Phantom Hourglass, the gameplay was bad. I don't know why they thought touch controls was a good idea for the game, it just felt awkward. The boating, while slightly improved, was still boring, and don't even get me started on the Temple of the Ocean King. I hate backtracking more than a lot of other things in gaming, and it's one reason I can't get into Metroid. I just found myself bored while going through sections I've been through already. Even though after a while, you could start from a different floor, you still had to do a lot of backtracking.

Hrmmm, I guess that would be Mighty No. 9 though I more (Sadly) backed than bought it really. Another would be Zelda Spirit Tracks, that game's flute mechanic still haunts me to this day.

Red Faction Armageddon. Let's take the physics of guerilla, a better gun, and give the player nothing to use it on. The unicorn gun was a pretty nice payoff, though.

I don't think that I have played any bad games. I don't really play video games which I don't like.

I can't think of a game that I've bought and completed that I've been disappointed with. I've gotten lucky and I've liked every game that I bought. I'm always going to have my favorites but I don't remember a game that I didn't like.

Back