Worst movie you ever watched?

I don't remember watching a really bad movie. I've watch some good movies and I've watched some that were okay, but nothing really bad.

I don't remember watching a really bad movie. I've watch some good movies and I've watched some that were okay, but nothing really bad.

This shows you must have been making the right choices when it comes to picking the movies to watch.

If you watch movies based on recommendations, that's going to help.
This is what I am looking forward to doing in the future. When friends recommend movies, there are higher chances that the movies will be good.

The worst movie I ever watched was a movie with Nicolas Cage. I was actually quite surprised to see a movie as bad as it was with Nicolas Cage. The movie was Bad Lieutenant and it was so repetitive and slow and never really seemed to go anywhere, felt like I wasted a whole 2 hours watching the movie hoping it would get better than it was.

The worst movie I ever watched was a movie with Nicolas Cage. I was actually quite surprised to see a movie as bad as it was with Nicolas Cage. The movie was Bad Lieutenant and it was so repetitive and slow and never really seemed to go anywhere, felt like I wasted a whole 2 hours watching the movie hoping it would get better than it was.
I never liked that movie at all. It was a very bad movie based on what he used to act. I enjoyed watching The Rock he acted.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2022 will be the worst I've seen. It was nothing like the old one's. I was asking how they got it so wrong.

Back