Worst movie you ever watched?

I don't remember watching a really bad movie. I've watch some good movies and I've watched some that were okay, but nothing really bad.

The worst movie I ever watched was a movie with Nicolas Cage. I was actually quite surprised to see a movie as bad as it was with Nicolas Cage. The movie was Bad Lieutenant and it was so repetitive and slow and never really seemed to go anywhere, felt like I wasted a whole 2 hours watching the movie hoping it would get better than it was.

The worst movie I ever watched was a movie with Nicolas Cage. I was actually quite surprised to see a movie as bad as it was with Nicolas Cage. The movie was Bad Lieutenant and it was so repetitive and slow and never really seemed to go anywhere, felt like I wasted a whole 2 hours watching the movie hoping it would get better than it was.
I never liked that movie at all. It was a very bad movie based on what he used to act. I enjoyed watching The Rock he acted.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2022 will be the worst I've seen. It was nothing like the old one's. I was asking how they got it so wrong.

Back