Worst movies?

Iron Eagle

Awards
Credits
What movies do you think are the worst? I think The Room and Final Sacrifice were of the utmost horrific quality of film ever to be played on a projector. It redefined how mediocre can go from bad to absolute worst.

I don't think you've actually seen anything worse than BIRDEMIC ! I mean after seeing this review alone I'm speechless ... it's extremely bad, I've never even thought it was possible to make such a bad movie, when you've got the time you have to see this review ... it's priceless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzV8Q2fsN0o

Anything you've heard of isn't the worst movie ever... The worst thing ever is probably some film student art film that movie executives saved us from ever having the chance to see..

Avatar was a really bad movie for me. I couldn't watch it without just wanted to scream at the producers and actors. 

I saw the new RiffTrax version of Sharknado. The movie Sharknado itself was utmost horrific in quality, but the RiffTrax commentary did make it amusing.

One of the worst movies I ever watched was Bad Lieutenant with Nicolas Cage. I was actually quite surprised at how bad this movie was to be honest being a big fan of Nicolas Cage and liking all his movies. This one just seemed to drag and be so repetitive which I found very annoying. It was 2 hours of my life I know I will never get back and one I would not recommend to others.

Well...nothing in particular but the movie "grudge" disgusts me and creeps me out.It is out of my league :(

Back