Would a 3D Four Swords game be a good idea?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well, do you think so? I think it could be interesting to see a four player Zelda co-op game with a standard 'behind Link' camera view and a 3D landscape myself, far better than another top down effort.

What do you think?

That would be awesome if it had online multiplayer. If not then the game would be a bust for obvious reasons.

That would be awesome if it had online multiplayer. If not then the game would be a bust for obvious reasons.

I was thinking online would be included for obvious reasons.

As well as the option to use 3DS consoles as replacements for the GamePad.

I was thinking online would be included for obvious reasons.

As well as the option to use 3DS consoles as replacements for the GamePad.

When I read the topic title I assumed you meant a Four Swords game for the 3DS. If this was released on Wii U I'm not sure how it would sell, unless it had online multiplayer. I think this type of game would be better suited for the 3DS, also with online multiplayer.

Man it'd be great to see a something like Four Swords done on the Wii U while still using sprite work. That kind of sprite work at that resolution would look fantastic. Online play would be a must but I'd also like local multiplayer. It'd be nice if they could make it so all you'd need is a 4 Wiimotes for local multi.

MinishCap.png

Imagine that but up to 8 times the resolution! So much detail, and they could add so many great effects on the Wii U. But don't get me wrong, I'd love to see something like this on the 3DS too! It just wouldn't be as impressive (on a 3DS you're going from 240x160 to 400x240, as compared to the Wii U's 1920x1080)

Back