Would you buy a mini console without internet access?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I would buy the Nintendo Mini, Wii Mini, Snes Mini, Playstation Mini and other mini game consoles without internet access because these mini consoles come with many games pre-installed on them.

I think most classic games don't have online multiplayer, so internet access is not needed to play online multiplayer.

I wonder who will buy then now a days most of the gamers were on online gaming and not on offline since most of the gamers were addicted to online gaming...
Thus I still play some offline games like you so I may buy them..

I wonder who will buy then now a days most of the gamers were on online gaming and not on offline since most of the gamers were addicted to online gaming...
Thus I still play some offline games like you so I may buy them..

A lot of offline console and PC games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Super Mario has offline multiplayer with two or more controllers. I think offline games are popular with families, and people who enjoy playing against the computer.

A lot of offline console and PC games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Super Mario has offline multiplayer with two or more controllers. I think offline games are popular with families, and people who enjoy playing against the computer.
Yeah it's true...

I wouldn't buy a console without internet access at this point, just simply because of all the indie games out there that can't afford a physical release.

I may more likely buy a mini console which let me use a USB drive to transfer/install games onto it even if there is no internet features.

A lot of these "mini" consoles are for classic and older games aren't they? So internet access really shouldn't matter that much especially considering they aren't as expensive as normal consoles.

A lot of these "mini" consoles are for classic and older games aren't they? So internet access really shouldn't matter that much especially considering they aren't as expensive as normal consoles.

I believe a lot of mini consoles main audience are for classic games fans who can be older. I think mini consoles can be popular gifts for young children who have parents who feel they are not ready for a more expensive consoles like a PS4 which can be less durable than some mini consoles like the Nintendo Mini, and young children may damage and lose expensive disc games for a PS4.

Not having internet on mini consoles can be a good thing since kids won't be able to use a web browser or other app on the console to visit adult and gambling websites since a mini console does not have internet access.

Back