Would you buy USB hard drives which is full or non-pirated/legally bought PC games?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I would buy many game installer files which are stored on a larger 500GB or bigger USB external hard drive as long as the games are non-pirated, so I am still supporting the game makers who made the game.

I think bundling many older games onto a hard drive should not raise the price of the hard drive by a lot of money because most older PC games can be bought for $20 or less, or they are free because the company no longer charge money for people to download them from the internet.

I'm waiting for games to be sold like this, with discs no longer used.

In other words, like a physical version of the Humble Bundle?

Sure I guess. Assuming the price is fairly low.

In other words, like a physical version of the Humble Bundle?

Sure I guess. Assuming the price is fairly low.

Yes, sort of like a physical version of the Humble Bundle.

Hard drives prices are lower now where you can get a 500GB external drive for $30 on eBay. But, the cost of older games still cost $20-30 in many cases unless the game is from a smaller game maker which sells his games for $10 or more.

I think it should be possible to sell many game installer files on one 500GB hard drive if a company made a good deal with the game makers and marketed the game hard drive very well. A lot of people bought the NES Mini which contains a lot of classic games. The NES Mini could be considered a storage drive full of games which also come with a hard drive for playing the games.

Nintendo technically could sell an affordable MicroSD card and many Nintendo games on it, and let people use a Raspberry Pi, or Windows PC to play the games with NES emulation software.

Back