Would you re-watch stuff often?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I do watch stuff from time to time.
Well, it's all about movies and anime and not usually television series. So, what do you guys think?

I very rarely watch movies again but I do watch certain TV shows again. They tend to be comedies so shows like Community or the Office

I tend to rewatch holiday specials often.

I've watched stuff before but I don't re-watch a lot of stuff. If I do, there's usually a long time in between when I've watched it and when I've re-watched it.

I'm talking about movies, I don't watch a lot of tv shows.

I don't usually rewatch anything. I'll rewatch a series if it's been a long enough time and I don't remember a lot or a movie for the same reason. The only movie I'll rewatch continuously is Spaceballs. Idk what it is about the movie, but I remember one Summer watching the movie everyday on G4 back in 2010 and I still never got sick of it. I even rewatched it sometime last year.

If there is nothing else to watch and I can watch then yes ;) I have seen films more than five times before :p

But I like new content and hard to get new content at times

If I truly cared about the show and paid attention? No I've never rewatched a show. But some shows, (like One Piece or Pokemon) are sort of like background ambiance for me, and I tend to just put them on while I go about my business. This means I'm watching and rewatching them all the time, sometimes I notice I've seen an episode before, but since I don't really pay attention a lot of it is still new to me. As far as a series I just enjoyed enough to rewatch? Don't have anything like that, I will rewatch really good Star Trek episodes with my wife though cause I want her to UNDERSTAND THE AMAZINGNESS OF THE TREKKKKKKKK!!!!

Yes, I have recently saw an anime that I enjoyed (back in the high school days when I was first introduced to anime) it was called 'Samurai Champloo'. I know it may feel like outdated, but to me, it's always worth a re-watch

Yes, I have recently saw an anime that I enjoyed (back in the high school days when I was first introduced to anime) it was called 'Samurai Champloo'. I know it may feel like outdated, but to me, it's always worth a re-watch

That is a re-watch anime easily, it gets better with age.

Back