Would you work at a theme park?

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
While watching a Disney livestream yesterday, I noticed the cast members standing at the front of the queues to get into lines for the rides and thought to myself....hmm, that's a good job for me. All I have to do is stand there and make sure they're getting in the right line lol. Easy money!

Nope, I hear its hellish working at one.

I would work at a theme park to experience what it is like to be the driver on the small themepark train in theme parks with a themepark train, or a tractor which look like a train, but drives on the road instead of metal tracks.

I did work at a theme park, I worked for "The Rain Forest Cafe" in downtown Disney World. It was a fun job but people were crazy all my friends had a drinking and driving and there was a party every day. I ended up moving back to Michigan after 6 months.

I would never. Dealing with people with less to do than what I already do is already enough trouble.

Given the chance, I would love to work at a theme park. We used to have a theme park not far from where I lived and I knew a lot of the ride operators there, they said it was a chill job and they enjoyed it as well as meeting other people during it.

Unfortunately, the theme park closed down and we lost it so I didn't stand a chance working there, it was great for school leavers though and their first job, shame we lost it as that used to create a lot of first time jobs for many.

I wouldn’t want to work at one. For this introvert, there’d be too much noise & people lol It’s great for those who like to socialize, meet new people, & learn a thing or two as on the job training.

If I was 16 years old and I lived close to a theme park...? Yeah. I would.

My issue is the problem childs of the park. I remember going to a theme park and this girl accused me of "touching" her, she tattled on me to the person who stands there all day. I sigh, I just up and left. Then, later that night - what'd she do? She sees all of us, and she tries to be petty to steal my cousin's girlfriend music tape. I'm not sure if my cousin believes me or not but that story makes me never want to work at a theme park. But, other than yeah, if I have to, I would.

People in general are pretty cool at theme parks, but that doesn't discount the problem childs.

Back