WoW

I have never played the game sadly.

for me you are missing out mate the game is ace, the only bugbear i have is that its pay to play, but i justify that by saying that if i bought a new game for £40 and enjoyed it as much as wow, i would have it completed in around a week, therefor i would need to purchase another new game £40 will buy me around 4months of playtime on WoW

I have it, but I've yet to play it. With working as much as I do, school, and my son, I don't really have time for it.

My brother once played it but it was getting too expensive for him. I've never played myself though.

The WoW creators must rake in some cash, basing on how many people play it.

yes it is definatley a big money earner now if you come up with a winning idea, there a\re alot more on the horizon as well that are just being finished off at the moment

QUOTE (garretjax @ June 06, 2008 01:52 am) It can take up alot of your time lol, i usually play in my chill time after the kids are in bed
After my son is in bed, I do my homework and my work for the anime conventions that I am staff for.

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ June 09, 2008 08:30 pm) QUOTE (garretjax @ June 06, 2008 01:52 am) It can take up alot of your time lol, i usually play in my chill time after the kids are in bed
After my son is in bed, I do my homework and my work for the anime conventions that I am staff for.

if you can get your son into anime he be happy about your anime convention job. anyways maybe one day when I have lots of time I might take this up

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ June 09, 2008 09:04 pm) QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ June 09, 2008 08:30 pm) QUOTE (garretjax @ June 06, 2008 01:52 am) It can take up alot of your time lol, i usually play in my chill time after the kids are in bed

if you can get your son into anime he be happy about your anime convention job. anyways maybe one day when I have lots of time I might take this up
He already wants to go with me to the conventions. I take him to my anime clubs meetings and our small "mini-cons", but I don't think he's ready for the big conventions yet.

QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ June 09, 2008 09:12 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ June 09, 2008 09:04 pm) QUOTE (Seaofclouds @ June 09, 2008 08:30 pm) QUOTE (garretjax @ June 06, 2008 01:52 am) It can take up alot of your time lol, i usually play in my chill time after the kids are in bed

He already wants to go with me to the conventions. I take him to my anime clubs meetings and our small "mini-cons", but I don't think he's ready for the big conventions yet.
I wish I was him
winking0056.gif

QUOTE (garretjax @ June 11, 2008 04:10 am) what are you studying Sea?? i would defo hold off on WoW untill you have completed your courses
I am a nurse. I'm studying for my Master's in Nursing so I can become a Pediatric Oncology Nurse Practitioner.

Little known fact: QUOTE Playing WoW can and will give you back your virginity.

Back