Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
If you're dialed into the WWE '12 news, you already know about the massive improvements and overhauls coming to THQ's brand new take on the Sports Entertainment simulation, but what you might not know is when you're getting your hands on the game or what it looks like.

WWE '12 will be available in North America on Nov. 22, 2011, and in the U.K. on Nov. 25, 2011. On top of that, the box art features the Viper himself Randy Orton. Look for more WWE '12 info and features on IGN as we head into E3 2011.

more here

If you're dialed into the WWE '12 news, you already know about the massive improvements and overhauls coming to THQ's brand new take on the Sports Entertainment simulation, but what you might not know is when you're getting your hands on the game or what it looks like.

WWE '12 will be available in North America on Nov. 22, 2011, and in the U.K. on Nov. 25, 2011. On top of that, the box art features the Viper himself Randy Orton. Look for more WWE '12 info and features on IGN as we head into E3 2011.

more here

Wow, I'm really eager to get my hands on this one! I'm no longer a fan of wrestling as a show but I enjoyed the games so much that I got kinda addicted.. :p . Still. I'm kind of afraid they don't make major changes to gameplay again... even though they usually promise great change, the other editions of the series were just about remaking graphics, adding two or three extra game-modes/combat modes and changing the Roster to be more in line with the actual show. Many exploitable flaws on combat were not addressed and many points where the game could actually innovate didn't change..

Those wrestling, fighting, boxing or whatever games never attracted me, I never knew how the heck to play them, so I'm always hitting random buttons and always lose, but sometimes I'm just lucky and actually win. :) I'll play the demo if they release it.

Those wrestling, fighting, boxing or whatever games never attracted me, I never knew how the heck to play them, so I'm always hitting random buttons and always lose, but sometimes I'm just lucky and actually win. :) I'll play the demo if they release it.

In Wrestling games it's not thtat hard:

It's all about hitting your opponent as much times as you can in order to build up a bar called momentum, when your momentum is high and your opponent is well damaged you can use a finishing move which most likely will win you the match, the easier way to pull this off is pressing front and down at the same time and then kick, when your opponent bows because of your hit you will have a chance to perform your finishing move by pressing L1, after the finishing move you just need to cover him and it's won. Just in case he manages to kick out of the cover, just repeat, give it a try on the demo. Good luck! :grin:

Back