X and Y easter eggs...

SupremeGameExpert

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I've been playing Y for a while and already I found a few easter eggs. I haven't beaten the whole game yet so i'll add more when I see them.

In route 5 you'll find a kid that says "Want to know why I wear shorts in all grass?" After defeating him, he'll then say "Because they're comfy and easy to wear!" a red and blue reference revived in a different fashion and not only that, both trainers from red/blue and X/Y have the same names!

In route 10, you'll find a psychic and after you defeat him he'll say. "Your pokemon's power levels are amazing. They're over 9000 for sure!" a very unexpected and humorous dragonball z reference. Nice work Game Freak, keep up the secrets for me to find!

In the shalour city pokemon center, talk to the punk guy and he'll say he's playing a game where he "whacks enemies to the beat of the music." A reference to Game Freak's previously released game, Harmoknight, where you do button presses based on the rhythm of the music.

This is all I found for now but if I find more I'll post them when I have the chance.

I've been playing Y for a while and already I found a few easter eggs. I haven't beaten the whole game yet so i'll add more when I see them.

In route 5 you'll find a kid that says "Want to know why I wear shorts in all grass?" After defeating him, he'll then say "Because they're comfy and easy to wear!" a red and blue reference revived in a different fashion and not only that, both trainers from red/blue and X/Y have the same names!

In route 10, you'll find a psychic and after you defeat him he'll say. "Your pokemon's power levels are amazing. They're over 9000 for sure!" a very unexpected and humorous dragonball z reference. Nice work Game Freak, keep up the secrets for me to find!

In the shalour city pokemon center, talk to the punk guy and he'll say he's playing a game where he "whacks enemies to the beat of the music." A reference to Game Freak's previously released game, Harmoknight, where you do button presses based on the rhythm of the music.

This is all I found for now but if I find more I'll post them when I have the chance.

You missed a lot of em. I won't ruin it for you, but there are at least 4 more, I'd like to say. A Batman, 2 DBZ, a Sailor Moon

Oak's son came to Lumiose...or at least that's what someone said in the middle Pokemon Center of Lumiose.

Oak's son came to Lumiose...or at least that's what someone said in the middle Pokemon Center of Lumiose.

I thought he was Oak's grandson?

Oh yeah, I wasn't sure, it's been a while. By the way, that wasn't a Psychic that said that DBZ quote it was a Rising Star (it's not like they have visible powers but who really cares?).

There is another easter egg where they talk about a princess turning into a Frankie relating to one of the Disney fairy tales I believe.

Back