Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
xbox360one.PNG

Today at their conference Microsoft announced that it will update it's current Xbox 360 system to reflect their new system the Xbox one. The above image is the new look of the Xbox 360 which is available starting today.

Ummmm, did they just make their system bigger?

It looks like a VCR, or those slim desktop PC, but the wider sides could make it less likely to tip over when it is stood up vertically. Plus, the bigger case could be better for cooling the 360, so it is less likely to overheat compared to slim consoles which has less air flow, and smaller fans because of the slim case.

I actually like the design better, looks a bit more classy and mature. I don't really understand why Microsoft is wasting development on this though? Although after all of the bad word of mouth the Xbox One is getting, maybe the 360 will stay a fairly good seller. I know I'll be sticking with my 360 for a while, but then again, I don't need to buy a redesigned one either. I wish I could understand why the XBox can't get smaller though, my Mac mini is way more powerful and it's smaller... Don't most people have wall-mounted TVs nowadays? Why are consoles generally SO BIG!?

Back