Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Xbox is making Xbox Cloud Gaming available to all Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers today on both PC and iOS devices (via browser). Additionally, Xbox Cloud Gaming services have received an overall hardware upgrade. Cloud gaming will now run on Xbox's custom Xbox Series X hardware, with datacenters around the world having been improved.

Here's what Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's cloud gaming expansion will mean for subscribers. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers can now go to the xbox.com/play on PC or via Apple devices. Supported web browsers include Safari, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge. From there, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have access to a library of over 100 games available to play entirely through their browser. Streaming quality will be 1080p resolution and up to 60fps, with no gaming-caliber PC or mobile device hardware required.

There are some notable limitations on Xbox Cloud Gaming through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, To start, cloud gaming is only available in 22 supported countries, so some regions will be left out. Players will also need a Bluetooth/USB-connected controller for full use of the service, though touch controls are available for around 50 Xbox Game Pass games (with support for other games in the works). The Xbox Cloud Gaming website will check for these things before starting a game.

It sounds like a good service for people who have a fast internet connection for cloud gaming.

No flight simulator which is a shame :(. I thought it would include some PC games. Other than that, there is nothing I really want to try out since I can just play them on the Series X anyway

No flight simulator which is a shame :(. I thought it would include some PC games. Other than that, there is nothing I really want to try out since I can just play them on the Series X anyway

I never owned a Xbox, so this is kind of nice for me. Had some lag on Perfect dark and some odd noise glitches, but it works good enough.

It's impressive for something that is still being developed. Hopefully, it will be as good as the GeForce Now service eventually. Even the free tier from GeForce is pretty good

Back