Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I've always herd that Xbox's controller set up is not the greatest. If you could improve it into something better, what would it be like?

To be honest, my nephew brought his 360 controller when he came to visit, and the controller is smaller, designed for kids ... but, funnty thing was, as large as my hands are; it was more confortable using the kiddy controller

I really don't see the need for much improvement. It's tricky just learning it at first.

I just wish company's would use the same button name layout. I hate telling someone using a PS3 controller, and I'm helping them, but I'm tellong them to use the B button (360), which is a "circle" on the PS3 controller

gets so confusing.

I honestly liked the first Xbox controller better than the X360 controller. It just felt better in my hand. X360 controller just feels weird being so small.

I agree with HCF, i don't really see any need for improvements. The old ass original contraoller was the xbox's worst controller. The S-controller was a major step up. And the current 360 controller just made the black/white(currently left/right bumpers) buttons a little easier to maneuver.

I don`t like the button positions or the layout. It`s annoying to use A, B, X, Y instead of X, O, triangle, square.

lol the layout is the same as the PS3 with the buttons, the only thing different then the PS3 is the anolog layout, i like the setup, easy to use. Out of the 3 systems out, i hate the wii-mote the most.

QUOTE (Midnight Sky @ August 10, 2009 03:10 pm) lol the layout is the same as the PS3 with the buttons, the only thing different then the PS3 is the anolog layout, i like the setup, easy to use. Out of the 3 systems out, i hate the wii-mote the most.
UGH! Thew Wıı-mote SUCKS! I lıke usıng the Gamecube controller better.

Back