Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
I'm making just one thread this year about Game Pass, so this thread will be edited eventide they add something I'm the current month. I'll also do the games that leave the service.

Available Today
Techtonica (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Toem (Cloud, Console, and PC)
The Cave (Cloud and Console)

Coming Soon
Maquette (Console and PC) – July 19
Figment 2: Creed Valley (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 20
The Wandering Village (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 20
Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – July 25
Venba (Console and PC) – July 31
Available on day one with Game Pass
Celeste (Cloud, Console, and PC) – August 1

Leaving Soon
Dreamscaper (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Expeditions: Rome (PC)
Marvel’s Avengers (Cloud, Console, and PC)
The Ascent (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Two Point Campus (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Source

Last edited:
Kind of meh month, but getting P3 and P4 is good.

Werid thing, apparently Mortal Shell left the service but was then readded. It's on the list now, so I guess that's interesting.

So We Happy Few is leaving Game Pass, which is weird considering that it's a first party game owned by a first party studio. I suspect the publisher of the game Gearbox, didn't renew the contract.

I agree that it looks pretty meh, but who knows what the month will end with.
I mean this week we're getting Monster Hunter Rise and two Persona games. Those are some major games that are coming out back-to-back. But I don't know of anything else that's coming out from here until the 31st, when Age Of Empires 2 releases.

Looks like a very competent list so far. I like quite a few of these games. Even without owning the console for the service.

Looks like a very competent list so far. I like quite a few of these games. Even without owning the console for the service.
I'm somewhat happy with it. But then again mainly because I never played P3P, P4G, MHR, or AOE2 before. If I had played those games I'd be far less happy with it because their mainly just ports.

Got a few more games leaving on the 31st! Games are:
Telling Lies
Donut Country
Worms W.M.D
Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master!

And no, I won't be counting Grind Legends because it's just a cloud port. It has to be a proper release not just a game being added to cloud for it to count!

Six games leaving on the 15th! Also fully added in all the months!

Back