Xbox Game Pass on Nintendo and PlayStation Consoles?

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
In an interview with Windows Central, Spencer was asked about Stuart's comments about bringing Xbox Game Pass to PlayStation or Nintendo, which some fans took to the idea of Microsoft preparing for a future when Xbox would no longer be producing hardware. Spencer states "we have no plans to bring Game Pass to PlayStation or Nintendo. It's not in our plans."

Source

Would this be something you like to seen done?

Would be cool but I doubt Nintendo and PS go for it. Would seriously ruin game sales for their consoles.

If Nintendo agreed to that, I might as well be struck by lightning! Free? Games? Free games? Free is something that doesn't even seem to be part of Nintendon't's vocabulary!

I imagine Xbox Gamepass need to stream games to the Nintendo Switches web browser because some Xbox games have big file sizes.

I doubt Gamepass would come to Nintendo Switch or Playstation 5.

I know Microsoft at least publicly claim they’re interested. Not sure if Sony would be so easily sold but it’d be nice to have a way to play Xbox exclusives through PlayStation. Maybe the middle ground would be an option for exclusives only, no multi platform titles.

Back