Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
To obviously clean out stock for the newer Scorpio, starting tomorrow (6/11/17), Microsoft will reduce the price of the Xbox One S and all of its related bundles, to be 50 dollars cheaper.

They will need to discount it for more than 50 bucks if they want me to buy it. The price is still at around 260 euros here so it isn't exactly low. Considering that I already have a PS4 that I absolutely adore and my old Xbox 360, I don't see myself buying a Microsoft console anytime soon.

But yeah, I think that this move was expected. They usually drop the price of their older consoles a tiny bit before the new one comes out. It's a good marketing move for sure since Xbox One X is coming in November.

They will need to discount it for more than 50 bucks if they want me to buy it. The price is still at around 260 euros here so it isn't exactly low. Considering that I already have a PS4 that I absolutely adore and my old Xbox 360, I don't see myself buying a Microsoft console anytime soon.

But yeah, I think that this move was expected. They usually drop the price of their older consoles a tiny bit before the new one comes out. It's a good marketing move for sure since Xbox One X is coming in November.
260 EUROS? Sheez! That's like almost half my week's salary. Maybe Microsoft will end up surprising us.

I agree. They want to get rid of the stuff? Sell it lower. $50 isn't that much when you see all the stuff you have to purchase, from addons to the games themselves. If they really want to put the deal on it, they should make a huge bundle at a really discounted rate, but I highly doubt that will happen since these guys love their profit. Maybe if I wait a year or two more I can get one for the price I'm comfortable with. As for now, it's still not good enough.

Back