E3 Xbox One Will Get Compatibility With Original Xbox Games

The most important thing to keep in mind is that this isn't a new Xbox console, it's just the newest member of the Xbox one family. It is a blessing for loyal Xbox one fans who doesn't want to buy the X version but it's certainly a shame to never really use the true potential of the console. I'm a bit worried developers won't put a lot of effort in creating true native 4k games with the Xbox on X in mind, instead, I'm afraid they create regular Xbox one games to boost them in a special X version later on.
Something similar is happening with the Playstation 4 pro and new Nintendo 3DS XL, both premium models with a lot of extra power but no exclusives (minus Xenoblade on the new Nintendo 3DS).

I want Xbox one X .. :) I have always thought Xbox is the best . And they are making sure the older games will work on the console wow. As there is a lot of great old classic games and can't wait to get back to playing them.
Are they doing it so the first original Xbox games will work. But what about achievements as with the Original you didn't use to get achievements did you.

Unfortunately, I don't know of we'll ever return to the glory days of the Wii Virtual Console. :(
I wonder if Nintendo doesn't think it's marketable. Who knows what's going on over at Nintendo HQ?

I wonder if Nintendo doesn't think it's marketable. Who knows what's going on over at Nintendo HQ?
They can't look at the smash success of the NES Classic and think there's no market for their older games. I think they are having a hard time getting the emulation right on the Switch's new architecture. Look at how long it took them to figure out things on the 3DS.

But then again, this is the same company that came up with Federation Force so maybe they are just confused about what people want.

They can't look at the smash success of the NES Classic and think there's no market for their older games. I think they are having a hard time getting the emulation right on the Switch's new architecture. Look at how long it took them to figure out things on the 3DS.

But then again, this is the same company that came up with Federation Force so maybe they are just confused about what people want.
You have a point there. It seems like the big wigs at these companies are never really privy to what 'the people' want.

Back