Xbox One X

Clanievick

Full GL Member
Credits
Steal Penalty
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
I heard something about Xbox One which only 500$ and have these specifications
"Scorpio's GPU has 40 customized compute units clocked at 1172MHz; and Scorpio boasts a generous 12GB of GDDR5 RAM with a memory bandwidth of 326GB/s—substantially higher than the 8GB and 256GB/s of AMD's RX 580 PC graphics card."

I think its good for gaming, and less money to buy this one than buy a complete computer with same spec like that Xbox One X
anyone have bought this Xbox One X and try to play some games with this ?

I'd be very cautious of this, the machine should range 700-1000 dollars but they are selling it at $500. I wonder what their secret plan is?

I'd be very cautious of this, the machine should range 700-1000 dollars but they are selling it at $500. I wonder what their secret plan is?
i didnt know to, maybe its a plus side to their marketing system or something like that

I think Microsoft may put more ads on the Xbox One X dashboard, and inside of Xbox One X games and apps. Users of the Xbox also use Bing Search engine by default, and there are Bing ads inside of Bing search results.

There is a chance that the Xbox One X will contain bloatware like Windows 10 which comes with many bundled apps like One Drive, and games like Candy Crush Saga which not many people ask for, or wanted.

Users of the Xbox One X need to agree to share their voice and text chats, internet searches and gaming history with Microsoft, so they can sell the data to companies, or use the data to make money.

Microsoft gave away Windows 10 for free, but Windows 10 contains ads within the operating system, and Windows apps where Microsoft maybe making millions of dollars from ads within Windows Store Apps, and ads which appear in the Start menu, and taskbar.

I don't see myself spending that much money on any console, regardless of how much I looked forward to it or how much I wanted it. It's one thing to spend about $300 to $400 for a console, especially if it's a bundle and comes with a game or something like that. But I'm not going to pay close to $1000 for a console. I'm not made of money.

I don't see myself spending that much money on any console, regardless of how much I looked forward to it or how much I wanted it. It's one thing to spend about $300 to $400 for a console, especially if it's a bundle and comes with a game or something like that. But I'm not going to pay close to $1000 for a console. I'm not made of money.

I read online the Xbox One X cost $500 which is somewhat expensive, but if you need a 4K Blu-Ray player, and console which can play and stream 4K video files, the Xbox One X can be worth it for users who want to play 4K video, and games. It also has a 1TB hard drive which can store a lot of HD video files, and games.

Back