LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Microsoft is bringing its Xbox Remote Play functionality to iOS devices. Though the functionality was recently opened up for Android users, it's reportedly in testing on Apple devices as well, and the company expects it to come to the App Store soon. The Verge reports that a hands-on with the app showed it was already working well in beta. Like the Android Xbox app or Sony's Remote Play app, it connects with your console and runs anything you have loaded onto your console--just using your iPhone or iPad as the screen.

I wonder if Xbox Remote play on the iPhone will perform similar or worst compared to the newest fastest Google Android smartphones which can already use Xbox Remote play.

I feel I rather get a Google Android device for Xbox Remote Play because I feel Apple can always remove Xbox Remote Play from their App store, or working on the iPhone or iPad.

This is interesting. They had something like this for my Android TV (amazon fire) setup on my iPhone. You simply download the app and you can control the tv from the remote. I found it very interesting when I tried it.

Back