Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
A recent statement from Microsoft has officially confirmed Xbox Series X controllers are in short supply throughout multiple regions.

The controller shortage has seen several retailers, particularly in Europe, running low on Xbox Series X controllers with many completely out of hardware. Supply issues have been noted by Xbox fans across a number of regions including the UK, Germany, and France with Microsoft recently making an official statement on the dilemma. Microsoft attributed its controller-related woes to "supply disruptions," reaffirming that the company is working with its manufacturers to correct the issue. The low supply has also seen an increase in scalpers with many official outlets unable to provide controllers.

I think a lot more people will buy cheaper 3rd party controllers during the Xbox Series X controller shortage.

I can see why. Maybe people would just have to make do with different things online like say adapters or custom-made if need be.

It's funny, just coming out of a console shortage and now people are going to struggle to play on them if they can't get their hands on another controller :rofl:

I hope the cheap aftermarket controller market is enough to prevent scalpers from going crazy here. I'd buy a $20 amazon controller before a $200 brand name one.

I watch a video that users can use keyboard and mouse to play some games on Xbox Series X which can be good for people who need a controller, but don't have one for some reason like their controller broke or got stolen.

Back