Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from Dualshockers on a faulty Xbox SeX Console:

Dane Weymes pre-ordered an Xbox Series X in the UK from the retailer, Smyths Toys. Dane visited the store to pick the console up when it opened. However, upon getting it home it appears as if his next-generation console is broken, to what he describes as the consoles appearing “dead” and that it “constantly crashed”.

Images on HullLive show that Dane seems to have been able to at least install games and set the console up, and in one image shows a series of green dots scattered over the screen at a Call of Duty Warzone menu. Dane says that the console shows these dots and “crashes all the time.” It’s unclear if this issue is present across the entire Xbox console or if it’s just isolated to Warzone and if there are external elements involved.

Dane is apparently in talks with Microsoft on what can be done to fix the console, and the retailer he received it from says it’s unable to help. The Xbox Series X / S is in incredibly low supply, but the demand for the console is high, so being given a console that seemingly doesn’t work as intended is a major blow. Whether this issue would require a new console or just an update of sorts is obviously something we don’t know yet. If the issue is present for others then Microsoft will most likely address it publicly.

4L8DaZz.jpg

It seems like the PS5 has a few problems as well. Now I'm nervous about my console next week :(

It seems like the PS5 has a few problems as well. Now I'm nervous about my console next week :(

Crashing problems like the XseX green dots ?

Hopefully, there won't be many Xbox Series X which are defective, and this user can get another working console soon.

It shouldn't alarm too much people since these are just a very few reports out of the millions that have been delivered. Hopefully, we don't end up finding out that these issues are bigger than it first seems

Back