E3 Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Holiday 2017)

benoit489

Assistant Regional Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits

Surprised this is still coming I 2017, seemed like a prime candidate for a delay. Environments are still massive, this should be a fun ride.

Looks amazing, *Sigh* I don't have time for all these big world RPGs....

I really liked the art from Xenoblade Chronicles. Not sure how I feel about the artstyle in this game. Perhaps it will grow on me if I keep seeing it more. The sword being able to have a physical form is a cool mechanic. From what I've seen the battle system looks to be mostly the same. I just hope the story draws me in like the first one. Need to get lost in another world.

Dubbing isn't the best though, but I've heard worse.

Yeah it's definitely not the best but not the worse. I kind of enjoyed the British dubs that we got when Xenoblade Chronicles was brought over. Didn't really care for the voice acting in Xenoblade X. Maybe there's a chance for Japanese audio with English subs? Please?

I think the voice actor strike is still ongoing, might explain why the voices aren't all that great.

I think the voice actor strike is still ongoing, might explain why the voices aren't all that great.

Did not know about that. That would certainly explain things. Hopefully it gets resolved. Or somehow the current voice actors get magically better.

I've never played the original so I'm not hyped for this. I also never ended up beating Xenoblade Chronicles X. I got stuck on chapter 6 or 7 and then I got busy and never went back to it. Like DS said, I don't have time for big open world rpgs either.

I do find it funny that the only aspect people talk about XC2 is the girl . Personally I don't find her that attractive, but I didn't find Twintelle attractive either so...

Yeah it's definitely not the best but not the worse. I kind of enjoyed the British dubs that we got when Xenoblade Chronicles was brought over. Didn't really care for the voice acting in Xenoblade X. Maybe there's a chance for Japanese audio with English subs? Please?

I have nothing against it, but I rather play a game in my own language.

I know they were talking about it, but did they actually go on strike?

Back