Nintendo Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Indeed it's like me while waiting of Tifa PLOT I lol and now too while waiting for Tifa PLOT II lol
Sometimes I think fictional universes can solve all problems. But in reality, our emotions still get in the way.

Honestly, now that BotW2 has been delayed this is my most anticipated game of the year. Thankfully I have so many other games to play that I can just take my mind off of it for a while.

It's crazy that a game got pushed forward. I'm too used to delays. This is fine by me though. However, I feel like I should hook up the old Wii U and play through X before 3 comes out.

It's crazy that a game got pushed forward. I'm too used to delays. This is fine by me though. However, I feel like I should hook up the old Wii U and play through X before 3 comes out.

Something they were unsure about must have not been as bad as they thought.

Anyways, I don't think X has anything to do with this game. It's 1 and 2 you would need to replay.

Something they were unsure about must have not been as bad as they thought.

Anyways, I don't think X has anything to do with this game. It's 1 and 2 you would need to replay.
Probably, but 2 had very small connections to X to I wouldn't be surprised if they have something. Then again, if it was really really important, X would be on the Switch already.

So I started X Monday and I'm slowly remembering why I didn't beat it my first time. Back in 2015 I hand't played XBC yet and I wanted to play this until I got a chance to try the first game and the combat was way to hard to understand. After having played XBC, 2, and DE, the combat isn't much of a problem. The fights are still a bit hard, but manageable. The main problem is there's too much to do. You can only hold 20 quests at time and there's like 50 or 60 you can accept from a mission board in town. That's not counting all the side quests you get from random characters. Also the game is way too big. Like the maps are huuuuuuuuge, which it is a XBC game so that makes sense, but with a lot of quests being collect random things that randomly generate with certain percentages to get them, that becomes a problem.

I'm gonna try really hard to keep going, but I'm also starting to hope X isn't canon to 3.

So I started X Monday and I'm slowly remembering why I didn't beat it my first time. Back in 2015 I hand't played XBC yet and I wanted to play this until I got a chance to try the first game and the combat was way to hard to understand. After having played XBC, 2, and DE, the combat isn't much of a problem. The fights are still a bit hard, but manageable. The main problem is there's too much to do. You can only hold 20 quests at time and there's like 50 or 60 you can accept from a mission board in town. That's not counting all the side quests you get from random characters. Also the game is way too big. Like the maps are huuuuuuuuge, which it is a XBC game so that makes sense, but with a lot of quests being collect random things that randomly generate with certain percentages to get them, that becomes a problem.

I'm gonna try really hard to keep going, but I'm also starting to hope X isn't canon to 3.

Sounds tedious like a old N64 game. Glad I passed on X, you can always look up a story condensed youtube video is nothing else.

Iirc, X is a side story, but I also haven't seen much continuity between 1 and 2 anyway.

Sounds tedious like a old N64 game. Glad I passed on X, you can always look up a story condensed youtube video is nothing else.
Yeah, if I get sick of it I might do that. Though, I am enjoying it. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it feels almost unplayable.
Iirc, X is a side story, but I also haven't seen much continuity between 1 and 2 anyway.
There isn't much between 1 and 2 normally, but in the first trailer for 3 you see certain characters from 1 returning and also another character from 2. I won't say who if you haven't seen the trailer yourself. Actually the first announcement trailer is the only thing I've seen. I've been trying to stay blind to everything else. Though it feels like they're kinda bridging the gap between the two further than the extra stuff added in 2 with Shulk, Fiora, and Elma.

Yeah, if I get sick of it I might do that. Though, I am enjoying it. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it feels almost unplayable.

There isn't much between 1 and 2 normally, but in the first trailer for 3 you see certain characters from 1 returning and also another character from 2. I won't say who if you haven't seen the trailer yourself. Actually the first announcement trailer is the only thing I've seen. I've been trying to stay blind to everything else. Though it feels like they're kinda bridging the gap between the two further than the extra stuff added in 2 with Shulk, Fiora, and Elma.
I don’t remember that, but I either saw a different trailer or skimmed through it to see the battle mechanics. It’s probably the latter as that’s all I remember.

I do like this series, but way too big for me these days. I would have better enjoyed it during my younger and more free time days.

Back